Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to the Habitat ReStore. We’ll gladly take new and gently-used items off your hands and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t end up in the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible.
For businesses, donating to the Habitat ReStore is a great way to move discontinued or excess stock, deal with gently used returns and show your customers that you care about the environment and your community. Plus, we’ll pick up your good condition, donated goods, which will save you time and money.
Thank you for supporting Pensacola Habitat for Humanity! You may make a donation by bringing items directly to your local ReStore. When you bring your donation to the store you are helping us reduce our expenses and you have the opportunity to shop the store for great bargains!
If your donation is too large for you to bring to the store, call us at 850-476-0001.
Please be sure to give a clear description of the items and their condition. We are happy to pick up gently used, very good condition items which can go directly to our sales floor without any repairs or major clean up. Our shoppers are extremely happy when we receive donations in good condition which they can take directly into their homes. ReStore profits benefit the local community by building affordable homes and diverting usable materials away from our landfills.
If you wish to make a monetary donation, please visit Pensacola Habitat for Humanity. Thanks!
Donation items accepted
Donation items not accepted
Anything that doesn't work, needs a replacement part, is torn, has pet damage, or is soiled, and the following:
- Appliances more than 10 years old
- Appliances which are gas powered
- Automobile parts/ accessories
- Baby items
- Clothing/linens/bedding/drapes/bed pillows
- Computers/fax machines/copy machines/printers
- Heavy Executive Desks
- Dishwashers manufactured before Jan. 2014
- Faucets manufactured before Jan. 2014
- Exercise equipment
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Hospital Beds
- Metal or plastic window blinds
- Microwaves over 5 years old
- Mirrored Doors
- Pianos / Organs
- Plastic Kitchen ware
- Shower doors
- Spas/Hot tubs
- TVs that are "large/ big back." We do accept Flat screen wall mount type TVs
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Used Paint
- Water Heaters manufactured before Jan. 2014